Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to agree to (a new contract): (einem neuen Vertrag) zustimmen
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. Bruno wird niemals zustimmen, mit Kalvin Krime zu arbeiten.
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "Bruno : Brian 'the butcher' Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Agree to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!