Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to agree to (a new contract): (einem neuen Vertrag) zustimmen
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. Bruno wird niemals zustimmen, mit Kalvin Krime zu arbeiten.
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "Bruno : Brian "the butcher" Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Agree to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!