Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I apologize for being rude to your mother yesterday. Entschuldige, dass gestern unhöflich zu Deiner Mutter war.
UK: I apologise for being rude to your mother yesterday.
US: Don't apologize to me; apologize to my mother!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "Jean : I apologize for my country."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "I apologize, I thought you were my grandmother."
- "Steffi : I really apologise for my poor organisation."
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Apologize zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!