Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to apologize (US), to apologise (UK): sich entschuldigen
I apologize for being rude to your mother yesterday. Entschuldige, dass gestern unhöflich zu Deiner Mutter war.
UK: I apologise for being rude to your mother yesterday.
US: Don't apologize to me; apologize to my mother!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It is important that you never tell them that they are wrong, but apologize for their inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to accommodate them."
- "I apologize, I thought you were my grandmother."
- "My servers could handle 10 times the traffic if they weren't busy apologizing for your shit code base."
- "Trey : First Miss, allow me to apologize on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Steffi : I really apologise for my poor organisation."
- "Jean : I apologize for my country."
- "Cockney barman : Your Majesty, I can't apologise enough."
- "I apologise that this note is written on toilet paper."
- "We apologize for the short delay."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Apologize zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!