Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an appointment: ein Termin, eine Verabredung
To make an appointment einen Termin vereinbaren, sich verabreden
UK: I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
US: This is a funeral home. It's too early to make an appointment with us.
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "I'd like to confirm my appointment for next Tuesday at 2.30PM.""
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "Philip : It wasn't a dental appointment Doris."
- "I have an appointment to have my shoes shined at 3:00, and I don't like to be rushed."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "Doris : Hello Mr Cheeter, how was your dental appointment?"
- "As per your request, I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Donna Donovan."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Appointment zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!