Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an appointment: ein Termin, eine Verabredung
To make an appointment einen Termin vereinbaren, sich verabreden
UK: I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
US: This is a funeral home. It's too early to make an appointment with us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "Doris : Hello Mr Cheeter, how was your dental appointment?"
- "I have an appointment to have my shoes shined at 3:00, and I don't like to be rushed."
- "Philip : It wasn't a dental appointment Doris."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "I'd like to confirm my appointment for next Tuesday at 2.30PM.'"
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "As per your request, I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Donna Donovan."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Appointment zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!