Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an artist: ein Künstler, ein Artist
- "I am an artist!"
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Susie : Bruno, Edward wants to know which artist designed the Delavigne logo."
- "Highlights include a slow-motion video of the artist giving birth, and a sculpture of an electric chair made entirely out of egg boxes."
- "When you look at the paintings, remember to ask yourself: What is the artist trying to achieve?"
- "Should any submissions be accepted for the ad, a waiver must be signed by the artist giving the company rights to feature it."
- "You're a wonderful artist."
- "Cheeter, aspiring artist"
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "The artist's work is modern, uncompromising and sometimes shocking."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Artist zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!