Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
at least: zumindest
At least you didn't miss the train. Zumindest hast du nicht den Zug verpasst.
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "at least 8 hours for most adults."
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit At least zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!