Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
at least: zumindest
At least you didn't miss the train. Zumindest hast du nicht den Zug verpasst.
- "That's why we had so many units – on paper at least!"
- "Or at least it was until recently."
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "at least 8 hours for most adults."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Not to mention that it is illegal to drive in most states without at least some liability insurance."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "School-aged children and teens need at least 9 hours of sleep a night."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit At least zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!