Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
at least: zumindest
At least you didn't miss the train. Zumindest hast du nicht den Zug verpasst.
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "at least 8 hours for most adults."
- "Not to mention that it is illegal to drive in most states without at least some liability insurance."
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
- "School-aged children and teens need at least 9 hours of sleep a night."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit At least zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!