Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
The job requires a basic knowledge of Excel. Diese Arbeit erfordert Grundkentnisse in Exel.
The living accommodations included in the vacation package were quite basic. Die Unterkünfte der Pauschalreise waren ziemlich einfach.
basically : im Grunde
the basics: die Grundlagen, das Wesentliche
to get down to the basics zum Wesentlichen kommen
UK: The hotel room was basic but very comfortable.
US: Basically, I provide support for dogs.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Basic computer skills necessary."
- "Bruno : Basically, I'm pleased with the job he's doing."
- "I‘ll show you the basics."
- "Bruno : Well it's very complicated, but I can try to give you the basics."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Listen Mr Jones, I'm going to give you a basic lesson in materials: a tall figure made from glass would soon break, especially if it were full of liquid."
- "These are two basic accounts, and, even if you're not rich, it's useful to have both."
- "Garth : Well basically, Edward, it's like this."
- "If you don't mind, I'm going to ask you some basic questions about your childhood, and then we'll move on to examine some deeper issues."
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Basic zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!