Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
My keys were behind the desk. Meine Schlüssel waren hinter dem Schreibtisch.
Bob already has over 10 years of IT experience behind him. Bob hat bereits mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung im IT-Bereich hinter sich.
I've put all that behind me. Ich hab das alles hinter mir gelassen.
to be behind somebody hinter jemandem stehen, jemanden unterstützen
- "The styles of the 80s may be a thing of the past, but the concept behind power dressing is as relevant as ever."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "With each 'groundbreaking', 'must-have' widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "Donna : Okay, I'm just going to hide behind my desk and start the machine."
- "I was all work and no play, a ghost behind a screen"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Art dealer : You mean the circle was behind the squares?"
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "It's behind the bar, here."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Behind zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!