Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
My keys were behind the desk. Meine Schlüssel waren hinter dem Schreibtisch.
Bob already has over 10 years of IT experience behind him. Bob hat bereits mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung im IT-Bereich hinter sich.
I've put all that behind me. Ich hab das alles hinter mir gelassen.
to be behind somebody hinter jemandem stehen, jemanden unterstützen
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Art dealer : You mean the circle was behind the squares?"
- "The styles of the 80s may be a thing of the past, but the concept behind power dressing is as relevant as ever."
- "It's behind the bar, here."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river."
- "Donna : Okay, I'm just going to hide behind my desk and start the machine."
- "The technology behind these perfumed adverts is quite simple."
- "With each "groundbreaking", "must-have" widget added to the Ephone store comes another way to tune out from the real world (you know, that thing that you see through the window behind your computer screen?"
- "I was all work and no play, a ghost behind a screen"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Behind zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!