Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a bicycle, a bike: ein Fahrrad
- "It's not the first time I've noticed this bike, but today I paused to take a closer look and I was rather shocked to discover that it's not locked up!"
- "Incidentally, I will need a space for both my bicycle and unicycle."
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "Yes, I am familiar with the bike to which you are referring."
- "Subject: RE: Broken Bicycle"
- "Furthermore, why is someone with your salary salvaging abandoned bikes out of trash cans?"
- "On a bike."
- "Subject: Broken Bicycle"
- "On my way into the office the other day I noticed an old bicycle just outside the main entrance to the Treasure Trove Towers."
- "As for the area around the building's entrance, I am pretty confident that the bike is resting on public property."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Bicycle (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!