Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a body: ein Körper
a body of evidence Beweismaterial
UK: I love to rub cocoa butter all over my body.
US: The bodies were found in an alley outside the club.
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "What should we do with the body?"
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your e-mail, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
- "Brazilian 1 Minute massage: Providing busy professionals with all the benefits of a full body massage in a fraction of the time!"
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15 pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
- "Although we haven't recovered their bodies, we now bury the things that Bruno Delavigne and Horatio Oléré loved best: Bruno's dog Stink, and Horatio's monkey Giuseppe."
- "Sorry about the body!"
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Body zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!