Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(the west) coast: (die West-) küste
the coast is clear Die Luft ist rein.
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "SJPC West Coast"
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "Today, me, my pilot Rachid and my ex-girlfriend Bonnie are flying low off the Atlantic coast of Portugal."
- "I'm joining you this morning from Adelaide, on the south coast of Australia."
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealand is located about 2,000 kilometers off the coast of Australia."
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Coast zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!