Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a company: ein Unternehmen, eine Firma, ein Betrieb
Achtung: das Plural ist companies (die Unternehmen, die Firmen)
Beachten Sie: in good company bedeutet auch "in guter Gesellschaft".
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
- "Good luck with my company!"
- "This does not mean I'm abandoning you, or this company."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "All this to say: I will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the company, effective immediately."
- "You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "I am not a destroyer of companies, I am a liberator of them."
- "As you all know, it's been exactly one month since Bruno left the company in search of happiness, and exactly one month since I've been the interim CEO in his place."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Company zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!