Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to concentrate on (sthg, doing sthg): sich auf (etwas) konzentrieren
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
- "Americans have difficulties concentrating?"
- "Horatio : Jones, I must concentrate!"
- "Enriqué : You were saying that Americans don't have difficulties concentrating."
- "This time, I'd like you to concentrate on being both sincere and professional."
- "Hannah : Please try and concentrate, Edward!"
- "I can't concentrate on my work anyway."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Concentrate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!