Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to concentrate on (sthg, doing sthg): sich auf (etwas) konzentrieren
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
- "Enriqué : You were saying that Americans don't have difficulties concentrating."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "Hannah : Please try and concentrate, Edward!"
- "Americans have difficulties concentrating?"
- "I can't concentrate on my work anyway."
- "Horatio : Jones, I must concentrate!"
- "This time, I'd like you to concentrate on being both sincere and professional."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Concentrate zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!