Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
consequently: folglich, somit
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Consequently, I have created a 'bucket list' of the things I hope to accomplish before dying, and have asked you to do the same."
- "Consequently, I will be working on those financial projections Bruno asked for at home on my laptop, as well as attending to my mother."
- "Consequently, my hands are still a bit moist."
- "Consequently, I urgently need to order 30,000 units of Bruno's Brew."
- "Consequently, I suggest that Jean adopt a native English accent, to make himself easier to understand."
- "Consequently, any attempts to mark my birthday with celebrations will NOT be well received!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Consequently zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!