Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a cow: eine Kuh
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "Who do you think comes closer: the expert who's worked with cows all his life;"
- "They're just too big, like a big, fat, clumsy, old cow!"
- "Though, strangely, not a single cow."
- "Bonjour le cow!"
- "There's a competition to guess the cow's weight."
- "However, if you enjoy the smell of cow manure and exhaust, the Interstate 5 is your best option."
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Cow zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!