Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a cow: eine Kuh
- "Who do you think comes closer: the expert who's worked with cows all his life;"
- "Bonjour le cow!"
- "There's a competition to guess the cow's weight."
- "Jean : Please Edward, just eat this cow's tongue."
- "or the average estimate of 500 random people who know nothing about cows?"
- "Though, strangely, not a single cow."
- "They're just too big, like a big, fat, clumsy, old cow!"
- "Icarus : Ok, here's an example: imagine a cattle market where there's a big, fat cow."
- "You'll find that there are more things to do here, fewer cows in the street, and a considerably smaller shotgun-to-citizen ratio."
- "However, if you enjoy the smell of cow manure and exhaust, the Interstate 5 is your best option."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Cow zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!