Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
curious: seltsam, gespannt; neugierig
I'm curious about where you go at night. Ich bin neugierig, wo du abends hingehst.
UK: I'm curious about where you go at night.
US: It's very curious that she hasn't returned from the store yet.
- "It's a gift from a client, in case you're curious, and I know you are."
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "It has a curious effect."
- "You must be curious about what I've been doing for these past six months."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "We are curious about the conditions of the workers here at ChinaCorp Ltd."
- "I find myself strangely attracted to you, and I am curious to learn about your marital status and sexual orientation, but that must wait."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "Well, I'm certainly curious to know what he's going to talk about."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Curious zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!