Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
data: die Daten
a data base eine Datenbank
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "Send me the market research - I'd like to examine the data myself."
- "Scientists initially thought that the result was an anomaly, and feared their data was tainted, however repeated testing confirmed that the data was in fact valid."
- "Susie : Well, we've received a report from a market research company with some interesting data on the men's fragrance market."
- "Jean and I have managed to recover all of our data and transfer it to our new servers, so theoretically you should have received all e-mails which were sent to you while our server was offline."
- "Most of the company's, uhh, financial data and numbers are retained by simple mnemonic techniques."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Data zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!