Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to eat: essen
Dieses Verb ist unregelmäßig:
I eat / I ate / I have eaten
- "- DO NOT eat in the bedrooms."
- "My boy says he can eat 50 eggs, he can eat 50 eggs!"
- "Philip : Uh, it's just to eat."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know "miam miam"."
- "To eat and sing?"
- "Remember, eat lots of carrots to keep your hair nice and shiny."
- "Philip : I agree, let's go eat something."
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "You eat dinner, then talk to him. Come on and follow me now!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Eat zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!