Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to elect (someone): (jemanden) wählen
- "Many believe aliens are responsible for re-electing former US president George W."
- "Philip : Yeah Susie, who elected you interim CEO?"
- "Mazerati cautiously approached each individual, so it came as a total surprise to all involved when Mazerati was elected CEO by the D&C board last Tuesday."
- "I mean why wasn't Horatio elected?"
- "Does anyone remember who was elected President in my place?"
- "Bruno : The board has elected a new CEO, Sylvio Mazerati."
- "Moira : Carry on eating those burgers, Brent, and you could be elected next year."
- "Mr. Bumblefund, an investment banker at Greenback & Trust, has been elected by our shareholders to represent them at this meeting, and speaks on their behalf."
- "I was elected during the last board meeting."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Elect zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!