Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an election: eine Wahl, eine Erwählung
- "I'm concerned about election fraud here-"
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "There was no election."
- "And in Bolivia, you may even be denied access to your salary if you don't vote in an election!"
- "I'm in the middle of sabotaging an election in Western Europe."
- "About the election again, can we re-count the votes?"
- "After gaining 99% of his compatriots' votes in the country's first democratic election, General Oléré became our dear Commandante, Presidente, Primer Ministro, nuestro Papá de la Nación."
- "Susie : Once again Philip, there was no election."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Election zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!