Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
entirely: ganz, vollkommen
UK: I'm not entirely convinced by your pathetic excuse.
US: Well, that's an entirely different question!
- "These idioms are not entirely accurate."
- "Anosmia is a condition in which the sense of smell is reduced or lost entirely."
- "The marketing department, you see, has a flexible budget which accounts for the unpredictable expenses of publicity campaigns, endorsements and travel, so this outlay is not entirely unexpected."
- "Bruno : Right, right, I agree with you entirely, Luna."
- "Susie : Though he could have been saying something else entirely."
- "Jonas : Actually, Brent that's not entirely accurate-"
- "Brent : That's not entirely accurate, Stephanie."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
- "Environmentalists point out that the production of biofuels isn't entirely green."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Entirely zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!