Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
feedback: die Reaktion, die Rückmeldung
- "Donna : Alright, we're back live on the air here on Radio Rhubarb and right now we're going to get some feedback from our listeners."
- "I would appreciate any constructive, pro-statue feedback you might have."
- "I look forward to hearing your feedback, and remember to wash your hands!"
- "The goal of these focus groups is to gather internal feedback about a couple of new products we're considering."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "Susie : Sweating, hmm. Listen Brian, why don't we mate, I mean meet later this afternoon for a quick feedback session."
- "Although the feedback of the group was positive enough to merit more research, we really shouldn't launch a new line based on such a small, biased trial."
- "Subject: Focus Group Feedback"
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my e-mail, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Feedback zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!