Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to finance (a project): (ein Projekt) finanzieren
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "I've just put the finishing touches on the biannual finance report!"
- "As promised, here's the finance report I was telling you about."
- "If I ever needed advice about what perfume to wear, you'd certainly top my list, but for something as complicated as finance - don't take this the wrong way - but it's difficult to take a man without clothes on seriously."
- "The company's finances are extremely healthy (as you can see in the eight-page balance sheet addendum)."
- "And I could finance my lifelong ambition of destroying the sun!"
- "Subject: Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report"
- "Attached: finance_report_preview."
- "However, despite my tastes and means, I cannot be expected to keep buying fine art out of my own pocket, and I will bring up the matter of finances at the next shareholders meeting."
- "You want a special preview of my wonderful finance report for the first six months of the year?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Finance zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!