Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to find out: herausfinden, feststellen, erfahren
I found out that he had lied. Ich fand heraus, dass er gelogen hat.
- "Brian : I don't know yet, I have to go back to London to find out."
- "Find out what it means to me."
- "Why don't you open up the suitcase and find out?"
- "I just found out my favorite hotel has gone out of business."
- "Barnabé : You'll find out when I start."
- "Bruno would kill me if he found out!"
- "Philip : Well why don't you jump out of the window and find out?"
- "I must admit I'm curious to know what's on your mind, but I suppose I'll have to wait until I arrive in Texas to find out."
- "Hannah : Well, let's find out."
- "We are 'examining' him now in a secret location (the toilets in the Delavigne parking lot), trying to find out literally what makes these robots tick."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Find out zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!