Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a half hour (US) or half an hour (US, UK): eine halbe Stunde
- "My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a 'nice young man', and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "And while I'm here, we'll be serving dinner in about half an hour."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Delunatik (Luna DeLune) says : Just a half hour."
- "The match will start in half an hour."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Half hour zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!