Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to be interested in (ping-pong): sich für (Tischtennis) interessieren
UK: I see you're wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt - are you interested in politics?
US: Not really. Fashion is my main interest.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "Please consider this new policy and talk with your colleagues to gauge their interest."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "In 3 or 4 years, you'll love the interest we've collected!"
- "You think you're going to go far in life with those interests?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Interest zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!