Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices. Ich mache im New Yorker Büro der Senatorin ein Praktikum.
an internship ein Praktikum
an intern (US): ein Praktikant
In British English, an 'intern' is understood, however, a work experience person is more commonly used.
an internship (US): ein Praktikum
In British English, 'internship' is understood, however, work experience placement is more commonly used.
UK: Have you met the new intern? Oh he's gorgeous.
US: I am interning with the Senator at her New York offices.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Edward Moon - Intern"
- "Congrats on your job change from unpaid intern to male model!"
- "The world needs to know what's going on in my life: Who I'm dating, what I'm eating, what I'm wearing, which interns are annoying me-"
- "My latest mission finds me in possession of a microfiche, obtained from one Edward Moon: intern."
- "Leaked nudes of former Intern land Delavigne Corp in hot water!"
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "Brian : Now, to pay tribute to our fallen comrades, an original composition from unpaid intern Edward Moon."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of 'compromising' positions."
- "You have reached the voicemail of intern Edward Moon."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Intern zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!