Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to interrupt: unterbrechen
Am I interrupting you? Störe ich Sie?
- "Philip : Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt, but can we speed things up, here?"
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "Icarus : Miss Bliss, sorry to interrupt you, but will our feedback be recorded?"
- "Moira : Sorry Stephanie, if I could just interrupt for a second, didn't the Australians also refuse to sign the Kyoto treaty?"
- "Edward : Sorry to interrupt, Philip."
- "And you interrupted my meditation because-"
- "I dinna want to interrupt."
- "The phone call was not unpleasant because the customer was dissatisfied, nor because it interrupted a particularly amusing day dream about space travel that I was enjoying."
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Interrupt zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!