Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an involvement: eine Beteiligung, eine Mitwirkung
Bruno was informed of Philip's involvement as a judge in the wet t-shirt contest. Bruno war über Philips Beteiligung als Richter im Nasses-T-Shirt-Wettbewerb informiert.
UK: Philip was involved in judging a wet t-shirt competition.
US: He was also involved in wetting the t-shirts.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I simply want you to get to know your child and be involved in their life for the next 40 to 60 years."
- "I'm not in right now, but I'm probably doing something fun that doesn't involve telephones."
- "Chapter 4: Involvement with the Illuminati and Freemasons"
- "If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, we can help you get the compensation you deserve!"
- "(This function was disabled after an embarrassing incident involving CFO, Icarus Quincy)."
- "A typical hunt involves 50 dogs and 50 horse riders blowing horns like this one."
- "The G-forces involved in the launch were too great, you lost consciousness."
- "Internet piracy, which involves file sharing and unauthorized downloading of copyrighted material, may be made illegal in several European countries."
- "Susie : Bruno and I have already spoken about this latest Kalvin Krime campaign, and he agrees with me that it's not the kind of thing we want to get involved in."
- "Your role involves supervising all retail sales, and liaising with the rest of the sales department."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Involve zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!