Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(It's Monday today,) isn't it? : (Heute ist Montag,) nicht wahr?
- "Lucie : Yes Philip, but isn't it true that you had a violent verbal confrontation with Stink?"
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "It's quite a lovely Jackson Pollock, isn't it? What does it say to you?"
- "Dodgeball's kind of a stupid game, isn't it?"
- "A rabbi, a priest and an imam walk into a bar, the barman takes one look at them and says 'Is this some kind of joke?' That's a good one, isn't it!"
- "It's song time, isn't it?"
- "Isn't it wrong that Big Brother will be watching us?"
- "It's hard to fathom, isn't it?"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Isn't it? Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the 'Purple room' so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Isn't it zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!