Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
- "27 January"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "January 31"
- "Your coverage began on January 1, this year."
- "My birthday is thirty January."
- "All orders placed before January 31st receive free shipping and a collector's edition refrigerator magnet!"
- "This policy expires on January 1, next year."
- "Delavigne Corporation Interim Finance Report January 1st to June 30th"
- "26th January"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell from January to August."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit January zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!