Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I) just wanted (to see you): (Ich) wollte (dich) einfach nur (sehen)
- "- I just wanted to ask you which way I ought to go."
- "Bruno : No, I just wanted to know if Polly was there."
- "I just wanted to send you this message to let you know that I'm okay, so you can tell everyone else at the office."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "I just wanted to let you know that I received your e-mail, and we should talk about this banking situation further."
- "I just wanted to give you some more information about the situation."
- "Just wanted to introduce you to Framboise."
- "I just wanted to follow up on the product recall you requested for Delavigne's Eiffel Shower Gel."
- "Susie : But, I just wanted to-"
- "Bruno : I just wanted you to be proud of me, Papi."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Just wanted zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!