Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I am knowledgeable (about elephants!): Ich weiß viel (über Elefanten)!
knowledgeable can also be written without an 'e': 'knowledgable'.
UK: I love playing general knowledge quizzes.
US: That's because you're knowledgeable about everything.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Icarus : I used to think the same thing until I learned that, sometimes, the combined knowledge of lots of people is better than the knowledge of a few experts."
- "Your lust for knowledge, treasured Gymglish user, is a testament to human curiosity!"
- "This is about free knowledge!"
- "Kevin uses meeting room whiteboard to test Jean's knowledge of irregular past tenses in English."
- "Things we DO take into account: Employment history and experience (including references), performance, academic record, competences (knowledge, skill, and abilities), suitability for the job in question."
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "I'd like to impress this Englishman with my pub knowledge."
- "Extensive knowledge of cosmetics industry a must!"
- "An infamous raider, Mazerati started out as a minor shareholder in D&C and spent years slowly accumulating the majority of the company's stock, discreetly buying up shares from the struggling members of the Dulce and Carpaccio families without the knowledge or approval of other stockholders."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Knowledge zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!