Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I live in San Francisco. Ich lebe in San Francisco.
live (fish), living (fish): lebendiger (Fisch)
This restaurant only cooks live fish. Dieses Restaurant kocht nur lebendige Fische.
(a) live (show): (eine) Direkt (-übertragung), eine Live-Show
This is the first time I've played in front of a live audience! Das ist das erste Mal, dass ich vor einem Publikum gespielt habe.
UK: I want to live in a lovely little cottage in the woods.
US: I went to see a live show last night.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called 'Beijing, China'."
- "As requested, I've done a bit of research on your father Stephen Moon, and it turns out that he is in fact a gold miner living in Fairbanks, Alaska."
- "I'm joined now live via satellite by the woman of the hour, Susan Bliss."
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
- "Elvis alive and living in Antarctica!"
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "Although I am your king, I want you to think of me as a really handsome friend, that controls your lives in every way."
- "We devote our lives to your cause."
- "Maybe we should be doing something more meaningful with our lives."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Live zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!