Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
masculinity: Maskulinität, Männlichkeit
- "A man whose long, magnificent hair was a symbol of masculinity and freedom, especially in the Philippines for some reason."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
- "Icarus : Buh, I prefer more masculine, musky odors."
- "Masculine. Salty."
- "Horatio : Now Susie, if you want a masculine scent, I mean masculine, I advise using the tse-tse fly, which lives inside the bull testicle."
- "To sell it as a masculine fragrance?"
- "Patrice is a celebrated figure whose legacy includes popularizing the "ready to wear" style of clothing, as well as imbuing traditionally masculine clothing with a female sensibility."
- "Overcoming perceived ideas of what is and is not "masculine" will be a big hurdle, but I'm sure we can do it."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the "outdoorsy", "rugged", "manly" type."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Masculinity zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!