Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a mouse: eine Maus
Achtung! Der Plural lautet mice
- "I kill mice, but I still a human."
- "Some of the girls have also complained to me about the number of dead mice they have been coming across."
- "Luna : I'm sure you are a human, but you did kill mice!"
- "I saw the cleaning man killing mice with his bare hands, and stacking them up in a pile in the corner."
- "I don't want any more mice losing their lives needlessly!"
- "I'm really quite traumatized by that mouse incident."
- "I know how you hate to hurt people's feelings, but think of the mice!"
- "Eccentric interviewer, scared of mice"
- "It's called 'Of Mice and Men'."
- "She loves chasing mice, and it's a far more natural way to die."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Mouse zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!