Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(It's) 5 o'clock: (Es ist) 5 Uhr
- "Come to my office at 6 o'clock sharp."
- "Isn't it 10 o'clock in the morning over there?"
- "Bruno : It's also 9 o'clock in the morning."
- "Kevin : But it's almost 6 o'clock, don't you need to close the factory soon?"
- "It's nearly four o'clock and we haven't seen you at the office today."
- "Say, next Wednesday morning in your offices, 9 o'clock?"
- "Nobody knows this, but every night I return home at seven o'clock to feed my seven cats and watch soap operas while eating bon bons in front of the telly."
- "I once got up at four o'clock in the morning to watch a hot dog eating championship in Kyoto."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit O'clock zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!