Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
an odor (US), an odour (UK): ein Geruch, ein Duft
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Head 'Nose' and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Odor zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!