Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
an odor (US), an odour (UK): ein Geruch, ein Duft
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Odor (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!