Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I haven't had an opportunity to thank you for the wonderful fruit basket you sent me. Ich hatte noch keine Gelegenheit mich bei Ihnen für den wunderbaren Obstkorb, den Sie mir geschickt haben, zu bedanken
I'm giving you an opportunity to explain yourself. Go ahead, you have 37 seconds. Ich gebe Ihnen die Gelegenheit sich zu rechtfertigen. Vorwärts, Sie haben 37 Sekunden.
Bruno is currently seeking out investment opportunities in Asia. Bruno ist gerade dabei, Investitionsmöglichkeiten in Asien ausfindig zu machen.
a job opportunity ein Arbeitsangebot
to take the opportunity (to do sthg) die Gelegenheit ergreifen, etwas zu tun
UK: The Asian market is a real business opportunity.
US: I didn't have the opportunity to thank you for the flowers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "Second, the opportunity to manage a customer service department has always been a dream of mine."
- "I have a great opportunity for one of you!"
- "Greg : So, I believe you're going to tell us about job opportunities in South Australia."
- "Happy holidays to all and thank you American capitalism for the opportunity to work straight through the festive season with so few days off."
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Thank you very much for the many opportunities given to me during my tenure at the company, including my state of the art laboratory, monkey staff, and relaxed clothing requirements."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Opportunity zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!