Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
to paint the town red einen draufmachen, auf den Putz hauen
a painting: ein Gemälde
I bought two paintings at the auction last Sunday. Ich habe bei der Auktion letzten Sonntag zwei Gemälde gekauft.
paint (on the walls): die Farbe (auf den Wänden)
UK: I painted my toenails different colours last night.
US: I finished painting the kitchen and now I'm covered in paint.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting 'Multiplicity' (or 'Absurd Crimson Symphony' as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Just like a Picasso painting."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "Bruno : Yes I know, but one of his paintings stood out!"
- "Give me the paint, there is much work to be done!"
- "Art dealer : Ok, I've got three Plazbo paintings in front of me."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "It appears to be some paint."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Paint zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!