Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
plastic: Kunststoff, plastisch
plastic surgery plastische Chirurgie, Schönheitsoperation
- "Bubbles has taken the change as well as can be expected, patrolling the plastic castle within his bowl gracefully, without complaint."
- "Each pair comes with a plastic moustache attached, too!"
- "(My suggestion would be to use those plastic 'ponchos' instead."
- "The unholy marriage of plastic, metal and computer chips can never replace the pleasure of holding a book in one's hands."
- "Plastic cutlery."
- "We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars, cases for our lipstick, and tubes for hair care products."
- "Kevin : We are looking for some durable plastic containers and jars."
- "A man was wearing a tutu, a leather jacket, and a plastic crown on his head!"
- "I did, however, have a chance to visit several facilities in Asia which are OILS certified, most of which produce the same type of plastic containers and accessories we use."
- "Philip : Why doesn't Delavigne use biodegradable material for their packaging which is more eco-friendly than cardboard or plastic?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Plastic zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!