Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a poster: ein Poster
I'm going to put this poster on my wall. Ich werde dieses Poster an meine Wand hängen.
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Bruno : What's wrong with posters?"
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says 'A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "Please remember that posters on streetcars and buses are seen by everyone."
- "Bruno : The posters you see every day on the streets of Paris would probably be considered pornographic here in the States."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "With these posters, we wanted to encourage ordinary women to discover their sensuality."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Poster zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!