Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
a prediction: eine Vorhersage
UK: It's impossible to predict the future.
US: The film was very predictable - it was obvious how it was going to end.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I can predict with confidence that the Delavigne Corporation's strong performance will continue until the end of the year."
- "Not only that, but my last film grossed 100 million dollars at the box office and my next one is predicted to do the same."
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Within 10 years, I predict profit margins in the millions."
- "We can predict the future!"
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Ira : If this company publicly predicts earnings, no matter how big or small, and the company fails to earn that money, then its stock suffers."
- "Despite this, CEO Kalvin Krime announced yesterday that 'the worst is now over' and predicted an increase in profits next year."
- "Those same scientists predict that this figure is likely to increase in coming years."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Predict zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!