Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I cannot provide you with any more information. Ich kann Ihnen keine weiteren Informationen geben.
The picnic will provide an opportunity to meet each other. Das Picknick wird eine Gelegenheit bieten sich zu treffen.
UK: I provided delicious vegan food for the wedding.
US: Umbrellas will be provided if it rains.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "It provides shelter, but little solace."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this 'facelift' will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Jonas : Well, the quality of life in Scandinavia is excellent, but we are especially proud of our welfare system. Each Scandinavian country provides excellent health care for its inhabitants."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
- "If you do not have a life partner, one will be provided for you."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote 'enjoy yourselves', and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Provide zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!