Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
really: wirklich, echt
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Ich bin der Zar aus Kalackistan. -Wirklich?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, 'Multiplicity'."
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "I think you are really fit."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Really zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!