Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Ich bin der Zar aus Kalackistan. -Wirklich?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, 'Multiplicity'."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "Sure, she was popular, had nice skin, and a pony named Penelope, but really, was she happy?"
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Really zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!