Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
really: wirklich, echt
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Ich bin der Zar aus Kalackistan. -Wirklich?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "It's too bad really, I was looking forward to seeing you in one of those cute orange jumpsuits."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, 'Multiplicity'."
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "What's really troubling you, friend?"
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Really zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!