Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
really: wirklich, echt
-I'm the Czar of Kalackistan. -Really? -Ich bin der Zar aus Kalackistan. -Wirklich?
UK: I really am the Queen of Sheba.
US: I don't really believe you.
- "I really hope that this is Xiao Xiao, the woman interested in buying my masterpiece, "Multiplicity"."
- "Oh man, this is really livin'."
- "It's really cold here!"
- "Icarus : Yes, you really rocked the house, Mr. Lucky."
- "You will make someone really happy someday."
- "I think you are really fit."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "Edward :The FBI? Really?"
- "Don't be shy, really get your nose right in there."
- "What I really needed was to spend a bit of time with my best mates Samantha and Jenny, who I've known for ages."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Really zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!