Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy! Selbst der Duft von Susies Parfüm treibt Philip in den Wahnsinn!
(a) scented (candle): eine Duftkerze
UK: Even the scent of Susie's perfume makes Philip go crazy!
US: The garden was filled with the scent of flowers.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The fans blow air over the cartridges, and the scent of the perfume wafts into the surrounding area."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "We're trying to rebrand Outback Cologne as a scent that also appeals to urban individuals, university students, young professionals, people who frequent bars and cafés and single men on the dating scene."
- "To smell just right, there's a huge range of scents to choose from. Our fragrance expert at Vague magazine is here to help you choose from 3 of the best."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as 'a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits'."
- "Contraption is the biggest-selling scent in the Kalvin Krime range."
- "Your trademark scent, Bruno."
- "In previous ad campaigns, Outback Cologne has been marketed as an extremely masculine scent for the 'outdoorsy', 'rugged', 'manly' type."
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "Outback Cologne is Delavigne Australia's flagship scent, first released in 1989."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Scent zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!