Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
I'm slightly drunk right now, but I still think you're beautiful. Ich bin zwar leicht betrunken jetzt, denke aber immer noch, dass du schön bist.
(a) slight (difference): (ein) kleiner (Unterschied)
UK: I still feel slightly angry towards the man who broke my heart.
US: We had a slight difference of opinion, but it was nothing serious.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "The perplexed shark hesitated slightly before biting the victim in two."
- "Needless to say, she was slightly concerned when she saw that this 'omelet' was frozen, and then defrosted in the microwave."
- "Brian : Um, well um… actually I do have quite a slight preference for…"
- "No one was hurt during the revolution but the country did record its first ever act of violence when the former President's bodyguard was slightly pushed."
- "and spread your legs slightly."
- "I feel slightly less lonely."
- "However, he's slightly too friendly and helpful."
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "Donna : Highs in the low 20's, slight chance of rain."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Slightly zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!