Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
specifically: typisch, klar, ausdrücklich
I specifically said that I wanted four boxes of pens, not five! Ich habe ausdrücklich gesagt, dass ich vier Behälter mit Stiften wollte, nicht fünf.
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "Leonard : My people want professional training, French lessons specifically."
- "Specifically, I'll need 5 copies of this contract copied and collated."
- "Specifically, Bruno's dog, Stink."
- "On behalf of both the Sales and HR teams in San Francisco, we would like to formally welcome you to the Delavigne Corporation and specifically to the sales department!"
- "Specifically, please"
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Brian : He specifically said I couldn't."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Specifically zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!