Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
specifically: typisch, klar, ausdrücklich
I specifically said that I wanted four boxes of pens, not five! Ich habe ausdrücklich gesagt, dass ich vier Behälter mit Stiften wollte, nicht fünf.
- "Brian : He specifically said I couldn't."
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "Leonard : My people want professional training, French lessons specifically."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Specifically, Bruno's dog, Stink."
- "On behalf of both the Sales and HR teams in San Francisco, we would like to formally welcome you to the Delavigne Corporation and specifically to the sales department!"
- "Specifically, please"
- "Specifically, I'll need 5 copies of this contract copied and collated."
- "Specifically, the invoice called for 5,000 bottles to be produced for wholesale and retail distribution in France, and close to 15,000 bottles were actually produced."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Specifically zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!