Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to make, to deliver) a speech: eine Rede (halten)
- "Welcome to my Christmas speech."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the "crazy accent contest"."
- "The presents will be handed out by "Santa" just before Bruno's speech at the party on the 22nd of December."
- "And I was giving the speech for our graduating class."
- "You know how these things work: I'll give a little speech to introduce everyone and set the mood, then our C."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled "The importance of networking in business"."
- "This speech is a tradition that was started by my father, K-k-k-k- King George."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Speech zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!