Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(to make, to deliver) a speech: eine Rede (halten)
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled 'The importance of networking in business'."
- "In fact, you're as bad as some of my speech therapy patients, mmkay?"
- "You know how these things work: I'll give a little speech to introduce everyone and set the mood, then our C."
- "The presents will be handed out by 'Santa' just before Bruno's speech at the party on the 22nd of December."
- "It's because of teachers like you that I'm giving this speech today."
- "And I was giving the speech for our graduating class."
- "Welcome to my Christmas speech."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the scientific study of anomalous speech patterns, also known as the 'crazy accent contest'."
- "In a speech to the House of Commons, Sir Bear called into question the accepted science that the emission of greenhouse gasses is contributing to global warming."
- "This speech is a tradition that was started by my father, K-k-k-k- King George."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Speech zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!