Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
a statue: eine Statue
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "Jackson Bollocks : Well, it would be more like a blob than a statue."
- "So you want a 3-meter high statue of Bruno Delavigne – made out of glass!"
- "And don't forget the statue would need to be hollow so that we can put perfume inside it – like a real bottle."
- "If the statue were going to be outside, I'm afraid it would corrode."
- "I got too "big headed" wanting my own statue, and now I've been brought back down to earth with a bump – literally!"
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "The Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Batman's house."
- "I was sitting innocently at my desk, daydreaming about my statue, when suddenly and inexplicably I fell out of my chair and onto the floor."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Statue (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!