Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I) am supposed to (do the dishes): (Ich) soll (den Abwasch machen)
You were supposed to be here at 8 a.m. Sie sollten um 8 Uhr hier sein.
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "In my humble opinion, all of these radical crazies need to take a giant chill pill, but since I am supposed to remain somewhat objective, I will try to find some middle ground."
- "I'm supposed to avoid caffeine too."
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "Philip : It's supposed to that, Edward."
- "Horatio : How was I supposed to know that anacondas aren't carry-on luggage?"
- "It's supposed to be a love song."
- "This is where I'm supposed to be!"
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Supposed to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!