Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (See all)
(I) am supposed to (do the dishes): (Ich) soll (den Abwasch machen)
You were supposed to be here at 8 a.m. Sie sollten um 8 Uhr hier sein.
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "I'm supposed to avoid caffeine too."
- "It's supposed to be a love song."
- "In my humble opinion, all of these radical crazies need to take a giant chill pill, but since I am supposed to remain somewhat objective, I will try to find some middle ground."
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "Horatio : How was I supposed to know that anacondas aren't carry-on luggage?"
- "This is where I'm supposed to be!"
- "Philip : It's supposed to that, Edward."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Supposed to zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!