Übersetzung Supposed to
Übersetzung & Englisch-Wortschatz (alle Englische Vokabeln)
Übersetzung & Definition
(I) am supposed to (do the dishes): (Ich) soll (den Abwasch machen)
You were supposed to be here at 8 a.m. Sie sollten um 8 Uhr hier sein.
- "We're supposed to bring democracy to a small nation by Friday, and we don't even know where we're bringing it."
- "This is where I'm supposed to be!"
- "You're supposed to be inside!"
- "In my humble opinion, all of these radical crazies need to take a giant chill pill, but since I am supposed to remain somewhat objective, I will try to find some middle ground."
- "Horatio : How was I supposed to know that anacondas aren't carry-on luggage?"
- "Susie : So, Gymglish, how am I supposed to reply to this question?"
- "How am I supposed to work like this?"
- "It's supposed to be a love song."
- "Philip : It's supposed to that, Edward."
Haben Sie eine Anmerkung oder kennen Sie einen guten Trick, um keine Fehler mehr mit Supposed to (Englische Vokabeln) zu machen? Dann teilen Sie sie mit uns!